This week in Your Parents Basement, we follow up your Super Bowl party with the coolest one possible on the Nintendo 64! From 1999, we’re playing Mario Party by Hudson Soft.
We’re joined by Friend of the Show Amanda, fresh off of her capturing the freshest treasure from the oldest tombs! (Note: We did have some small technical difficulties this week, so we apologize in advance for any choppy transitions.)
You can manually download this week’s podcast here or subscribe to the show via the iTunes store. To manually subscribe, use this link in the device / podcast player of choice. You can also follow us on Twitter, or ‘like’ us on Facebook.
And now, there is a Discord channel for all the sweet baby boy and girl fans of YPB! Check it out here, and rub elbows with your favorite co-hosts. Are you yearning and craving a clayyyssiiiccc YPB episode? Well, they are now collected here for you! Find episodes #1 to #52 right there, in Volume I!
As always, if you like the show, support us by buying from Amazon! You can use this link to go to Amazon, and any purchase you make will kick a couple bucks to the show, with no extra cost to you. It’s a win-win!
Want to have an email or comment read on the air? Want to have your voicemail played? Send all mails and audio files to email@example.com.
- 0:00 – Intro, which features the jaunty opening tune from the game.
- 31:30 – Todd has reasons why this is… The Most Best Game of All-Time!
- 55:30 – Emails!
- 1:06:00 – We help some people in… Ask the Sweet Boys.
- 1:11:30 – Snifferoo. Next week, we’re going back to the 16-bit era, because Genesis does what NINTENDONT.
- 1:12:00 – Blooperoonie! We had fun this week.
- If you liked this show with Amanda, check out her past appearances! She has also guested on our episodes for Civilization, the 2016 awards show and Tomb Raider.