This week in Your Parents Basement, in honor of National Pizza Day we are playing as a pizza-stealer in order to save New York City, for some reason! From 1990, we’re playing Yo! Noid, developed by Now Production and published by Capcom, for the NES.
You can manually download this week’s cheesy podcast here or subscribe to the show via the iTunes store. To manually subscribe, use this link in the device / podcast player of choice. You can also follow us on Twitter, or ‘like’ us on Facebook.
And now, there is a Discord channel for all the sweet baby boy and girl fans of YPB! Check it out here, and rub elbows with your favorite co-hosts.
As always, if you like the show, support us by buying from Amazon! You can use this link to go to Amazon, and any purchase you make will kick a couple bucks to the show, with no extra cost to you. It’s a win-win!
Want to have an email or comment read on the air? Want to have your voicemail played? Send all mails and audio files to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 0:00 – Intro, which features one of them funny Domino’s commercials from back in the day. Avoid the Noid! (Even though you’re oddly playing as him in this game.)
- 33:45 – We hear from one of our favorite reviewers again, as Todd has a segment explaining why Yo! Noid is… The Most Best Game of All-Time.
- 44:00 – Emails! We move right along to the email portion…of the show.
- 51:00 – New News! Now with theme music!
- 56:15 – We help some people, in… Ask the Sweet Boys.
- 59:00 – Snifferoo. Next week, we’re getting spooked! But, in a cute way!
– According to Price Charting, Yo! Noid is pretty reasonably priced. The cart costs about $10, with the box and manual upping the price to $42. (And by the way – The site is now updated, and offers more information!)
– The shockingly good sequel to the game is available here.