This week in Your Parents Basement! Usually, we separate the wheat from the chaff, but this week, it’s allllll chaff! From the musty corner bedroom of Your Parents Basement, we have a completely non-vidya game show, as it’s just some of the pre- and post-show banter from the Sweet Baby Boys! And a few special guests!
You can manually download this week’s podcast here or subscribe to the show via the iTunes store. To manually subscribe, use this link in the device / podcast player of choice. You can also follow us on Twitter, or ‘like’ us on Facebook.
And now, there is a Discord channel for all the sweet baby boy and girl fans of YPB! Check it out here, and rub elbows with your favorite co-hosts.
Want to have an email or comment read on the air? Want to have your voicemail played? Send all mails and audio files to firstname.lastname@example.org.
No proper timestamps this week – I ain’t got time to bleed, or, to listen back and to make timestamps! But, here is a partial track listing of the fun awaiting you, sweet baby boy and sweet baby girl listeners:
- 01 – Bin Laden’s Game Trove
- 02 – Baseball Chat and Fuck Hawk
- 03 – Michael Jackson’s Death
- 04 – Steve’s Sick and Wang
- 05 – Jon Mailing Discs
- 06 – Warmup Exercises
- 07 – The Jovials and Sphincter Talk
- 08 – Leap Year Games and Night Court
- 09 – Todd’s Dead Air
- 10 – Steve’s Eulogy, Skype, Great Program and Right Tickled
- 11 – The Simpsons, Dameshek and Feeney
- 12 – Dutchess Von Teats
- 13 – Picking A Game
- 14 – Sweet Unused Content
This week in Your Parents Basement, we’re racing as Mario, Wario, Toad, Yoshi and Donkey Kong! From 1997, we’re playing Mario Kart 64, and also talking quite a bit about Super Mario Kart for the SNES, with special guest Fatts!
You can manually download this week’s speedy podcast here or subscribe to the show via the iTunes store. To manually subscribe, use this link in the device / podcast player of choice. You can also follow us on Twitter, or ‘like’ us on Facebook.
Want to have an email or comment read on the air? Send us a message on the ole Twitter or Facebook, or, shoot that mail to email@example.com.
- 0:00 – Intro, which is from Rainbow Road, and a favorite of Huell. Also, intro for special guest Fatts!
- 30:00 – Fatts has to exit, so we focus on the history of Mare-E-O Kart.
- 42:30 – A new feature! Huell’s Track Tracks ranking!
- 47:45 – Emails! No intro music, because reasons.
- 1:08:15 – Next week, we’re playing a dignified, civilized Game Boy game.
– According to Price Charting, Mario Kart games are pretty valuable because people pretty much never sell them. Mario Kart 64 goes for $44 cart only, with the price swelling to $224.99 for the cart, box and manual in new condition. The range for Super Mario Kart is $29.99 to $182.51.