This week in Your Parents Basement, we are dual-wielding as we raid tombs and extinct lots of animals! From 1996, we’re playing Tomb Raider by Core Design, and published by Eidos, for the Sega Saturn and Sony Playstation. We’re joined by Friend of the Show and raidin’ fan Amanda!
You can manually download this week’s podcast here or subscribe to the show via the iTunes store. To manually subscribe, use this link in the device / podcast player of choice. You can also follow us on Twitter, or ‘like’ us on Facebook.
And now, there is a Discord channel for all the sweet baby boy and girl fans of YPB! Check it out here, and rub elbows with your favorite co-hosts.
As always, if you like the show, support us by buying from Amazon! You can use this link to go to Amazon, and any purchase you make will kick a couple bucks to the show, with no extra cost to you. It’s a win-win!
Want to have an email or comment read on the air? Want to have your voicemail played? Send all mails and audio files to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 0:00 – Intro, which features one of the many wonky Lara Croft / Tomb Raider commercials. I would link to them, but they’re all kind of skeevy. Watch at your own risk.
- 39:30 – Todd has reasons why Tomb Raider is… The Most Best Game of All-Time.
- 46:00 – Emails! Followed by New News, but, we don’t help anyone this week. (Meaning, no Ask the Sweet Boys.)
- 1:00:00 – Snifferoo. What are we covering next week? WHO KNOWS?
– According to Price Charting, most Tomb Raider games are in the $7 to $15 range, whether we’re talking new or old. You can get them on pretty much every god damn system at this point, too.
– Some news that came after we finished recording: If you own some of the PC versions, you might be eligible for a free remaster.