This week in Your Parents Basement, we are mostly dying from off-screen baddies, like in most bad games! From 1992, we’re playing Alien 3 by Probe Software for the Sega Genesis. We’re also talking about the Super Nintendo and NES versions as well!
You can manually download this week’s acid-tastic podcast here or subscribe to the show via the iTunes store. To manually subscribe, use this link in the device / podcast player of choice. You can also follow us on Twitter, or ‘like’ us on Facebook.
As always, if you like the show, support us by buying from Amazon! You can use this link to go to Amazon, and any purchase you make will kick a couple bucks to the show, with no extra cost to you. It’s a win-win!
Want to have an email or comment read on the air? Want to have your voicemail played? Send all mails and audio files to email@example.com.
- 0:00 – Intro, which features the misleading trailer from Alien 3.
- 30:45 – Emails! We hear from more fantastic celebrities.
- 47:30 – It’s time to… Ask the Sweet Boys.
- 52:00 – Snifferoo. We’re getting Greek next week!
– According to Price Charting, Alien 3 is affordable. Its $14 for the Super Nintendo version, $7 for the Genesis and $19.30 for the NES. They’re all bad though, so really, just save that cash.