This week in Your Parents Basement, we are swingin’ our swords in the air willy-nilly! From 1991 and 1994, we’re playing Knights of the Round by Capcom for the Arcade and SNES. (And also, we’re chatting King of the Dragons and other Capcom brawlers, by the way.)
You can manually download this week’s historically-accurate podcast here or subscribe to the show via the iTunes store. To manually subscribe, use this link in the device / podcast player of choice. You can also follow us on Twitter, or ‘like’ us on Facebook.
As always, if you like the show, support us by buying from Amazon! You can use this link to go to Amazon, and any purchase you make will kick a couple bucks to the show, with no extra cost to you. It’s a win-win!
Want to have an email or comment read on the air? Want to have your voicemail played? Send all mails and audio files to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 0:00 – Intro, which features the incredibly non-period music of the game mentioned on the show!
- 34:30 – We receive another voicemail from a Hollywood power player! A number one box office star!
- 39:00 – We move right along to the regular ole emails.
- 50:30 – Once again, we help some people with… Ask the Sweet Boys.
- 56:00 – Snifferoo. Next week, we play an INCREDIBLY faithful video game rendition of a classic movie series!
-As expected, the new King Arthur movie was a flop in its first weekend, per Box Office Mojo.