This week in Your Parents Basement, we are experiencing ALL the power and speed of Mode 7! From 1991, we’re playing F-Zero by Nintendo for the Super Nintendo.
You can manually download this week’s super fast podcast here or subscribe to the show via the iTunes store. To manually subscribe, use this link in the device / podcast player of choice. You can also follow us on Twitter, or ‘like’ us on Facebook.
As always, if you like the show, support us by buying from Amazon! You can use this link to go to Amazon, and any purchase you make will kick a couple bucks to the show, with no extra cost to you. It’s a win-win!
Want to have an email or comment read on the air? Want to have your voicemail played? Send all mails and audio files to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 0:00 – Intro, which features the excellent title theme from the game.
- 24:30 – Todd has done yeoman’s work again, as he has unearthed more… Video Game Theater.
- 32:15 – Emails! We hear from the star of another podcast series.
- 48:00 – This week, we have an Ask! It’s time for… Ask the Sweet Boys!
- 52:45 – Snifferoo! We are using our noggins for next week’s game, on a system we haven’t covered before.
– According to Price Charting, F-Zero is still pretty reasonable from a price perspective. Twelve bucks will get you the loose cart, and if you want the box and manual included, it is only $27.29. The original and other editions are also usually widely available on the digital shops for other Nintendo systems.