This week in Your Parents Basement, we are carrying babies and animals and other crap to safety! From 1991, we’re playing Bible Adventures by Wisdom Tree for the NES. We’re joined by special guest HAWK, the sweetest baby boy of 2016, who nominated this game for coverage!
You can manually download this week’s sin-eliminated podcast here or subscribe to the show via the iTunes store. To manually subscribe, use this link in the device / podcast player of choice. You can also follow us on Twitter, or ‘like’ us on Facebook.
As always, if you like the show, support us by buying from Amazon! You can use this link to go to Amazon, and any purchase you make will kick a couple bucks to the show, with no extra cost to you. It’s a win-win!
Want to have an email or comment read on the air? Want to have your voicemail played? Send all mails and audio files to email@example.com.
- 0:00 – Intro, which features the incredibly repetitive background music from the games.
- 25:30 – Voicemails! We’re joined by an Australian friend.
- 32:00 – Emails! We learn about when we learned things.
- 53:45 – This week, we help someone in… Ask the Sweet Boys.
- 59:30 – Snifferoo. Jesus was with us after playing Bible Adventures, because we’re actually playing a decent game next week!
– According to Price Charting, Bible Adventures is pretty affordable, at $9.99 for the loose cart and $16.65 for the box, cart and manual. There is also a Genesis version that’s pricier – $17.95 for the game, $56 for the box, manual and cart.
– The awesome commercial mentioned and played on the show can be viewed on Youtube, courtesy of Pat the NES Punk.