This week in Your Parents Basement, we are righteous dudes dealing with a totally bogus game! From 1991, we’re playing Bill & Ted’s Excellent Video Game Adventure by LJN (shudder) for the NES.
You can manually download this week’s dude-tastic podcast here or subscribe to the show via the iTunes store. To manually subscribe, use this link in the device / podcast player of choice. You can also follow us on Twitter, or ‘like’ us on Facebook.
As always, if you like the show, support us by buying from Amazon! You can use this link to go to Amazon, and any purchase you make will kick a couple bucks to the show, with no extra cost to you. It’s a win-win!
Want to have an email or comment read on the air? Send us a message on the ole Twitter or Facebook, or, shoot that mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 0:00 – Intro, which features one of the nifty commercials for the movie, which is seriously much, much better than the game.
- 41:30 – Emails! We learn more about Ole Scooty, and there is a check-in from everyone’s favorite Pokemon lover.
- 56:00 – It’s the hottest new feature on this show! Ask The Sweet Boys.
- 1:03:00 – Snifferoo. Thank god, we’re playing a GOOD game next week… For reals.
– According to Price Charting, the various Bill & Ted games are cheaply priced. The cart costs about $9, and the box and manual go for $22.99. However, it’s a horrible game, so do something more effective with your cash, like burning it with fire.
– According to Entertainment Weekly and other sites, Bill & Ted 3 is still on-track to be made.