Tag Archives: Battle Clash
This week in Your Parents Basement, we are using a big bazooka to reclaim our father’s honor! And, oh yeah, to save Earth from a despot. From 1992, we’re playing Battle Clash by Nintendo for the SNES, and their Super Scope light gun.
You can manually download this week’s peripheral podcast here or subscribe to the show via the iTunes store. To manually subscribe, use this link in the device / podcast player of choice. You can also follow us on Twitter, or ‘like’ us on Facebook.
And now, there is a Discord channel for all the sweet baby boy and girl fans of YPB! Check it out here, and rub elbows with your favorite co-hosts.
As always, if you like the show, support us by buying from Amazon! You can use this link to go to Amazon, and any purchase you make will kick a couple bucks to the show, with no extra cost to you. It’s a win-win!
Want to have an email or comment read on the air? Want to have your voicemail played? Send all mails and audio files to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 0:00 – Intro, which features the SUPER COOL 1990s commercial for the game! Watch it here.
- 29:30 – Todd has some reasons why Battle Clash is… The Most Best Game of All-Time.
- 38:15 – Voicemails! We’re challenged by a spirit about our game selections in October.
- 45:00 – Emails!
- 59:00 – As always, we help some people in… Ask the Sweet Boys.
- 1:05:00 – Sniferroo! We are playing a clay-sic Playstation and Saturn game for the start of October!
- 1:07:20 – Blooperoonie!
– According to Price Charting, Battle Clash is fairly cheap, costing around $4.50 for the loose cart and $14.60 for the box and manual included. The Super Scope itself is what will set you back, costing around $50 for the gun itself and $200 if you want the box and manual.