This week in Your Parents Basement, we are beating the crap out of all challengers, and ripping out spines and hearts in the process! From 1992, we’re playing Mortal Kombat by Midway for the Arcade, Sega Genesis and Super Nintendo.
You can manually download this week’s fatality-filled podcast here or subscribe to the show via the iTunes store. To manually subscribe, use this link in the device / podcast player of choice. You can also follow us on Twitter, or ‘like’ us on Facebook.
As always, if you like the show, support us by buying from Amazon! You can use this link to go to Amazon, and any purchase you make will kick a couple bucks to the show, with no extra cost to you. It’s a win-win!
Want to have an email or comment read on the air? Want to have your voicemail played? Send all mails and audio files to email@example.com.
- 0:00 – Intro, which is a sound effect collection from the game! You can find the original on YouTube here.
- 28:00 – It’s the return of a segment! Comments, Concerns and Questions.
- 39:30 – It’s another installment of… Vidya Game Theater.
- 47:15 – We move right along to the Email portion of the show.
- 1:06:00 – Again, we help people in… Ask the Sweet Boys.
- 1:13:00 – Snifferoo! Once, there were these boooyyyssss, who…
– According to Price Charting, Mortal Kombat is still pretty affordable nowadays. The Genesis version is $6 for the cart, and $9.99 for the manual and box too. Despite being inferior, the SNES version is a bit more, $9.25 and $22.99, respectively.