This week in Your Parents Basement, we are the RZA, the GZA, ODB, Inspectah Deck… From 1999, we’re playing Wu-Tang: Shaolin Style by Paradox Development for the Sony Playstation. We’re also playing the canceled game its based on, Thrill Kill, from 1998.
You can manually download this week’s gore-tastic podcast here or subscribe to the show via the iTunes store. To manually subscribe, use this link in the device / podcast player of choice. You can also follow us on Twitter, or ‘like’ us on Facebook.
As always, if you like the show, support us by buying from Amazon! You can use this link to go to Amazon, and any purchase you make will kick a couple bucks to the show, with no extra cost to you. It’s a win-win!
Want to have an email or comment read on the air? Want to have your voicemail played? Send all mails and audio files to email@example.com.
- 0:00 – Intro, which features the title theme from this week’s game. WU WORLD ORDER!
- 27:30 – It’s… The Most Worst Game of All-Time! Which is then followed by, The Most Best Game of All-Time.
- 36:00 – Emails! We hear from the staarrrrr of a famous movie superhero series’ brother.
- 51:30 – Ask the Sweet Boys. We REALLY help out some people! Red Lobster vs. Hooters.
- 58:30 – Snifferoo. Man, the 1990s were full of techno…
– According to Price Charting, Wu-Tang: Shaolin Style is surprisingly valuable! It’s about $20 for the disc and manual. Thrill Kill isn’t available for purchase, but plenty of places have it for download on the Internets.
– Bill Murray and the Wu-Tang Clan are cool with each other. Read that and other Bill Murray fun facts here.