This week in Your Parents Basement, we are rescuing the daughter of Zeus, and coming back from the dead as a ripped manbeast to do it! From 1988 and 1989, we’re playing Altered Beast by Sega for the Arcade and Genesis.
You can manually download this week’s podcast here or subscribe to the show via the iTunes store. To manually subscribe, use this link in the device / podcast player of choice. You can also follow us on Twitter, or ‘like’ us on Facebook.
And now, there is a Discord channel for all the sweet baby boy and girl fans of YPB! Check it out here, and rub elbows with your favorite co-hosts. Are you yearning and craving a clayyyssiiiccc YPB episode? Well, they are now collected here for you! Find episodes #1 to #52 right there, in Volume I!
As always, if you like the show, support us by buying from Amazon! You can use this link to go to Amazon, and any purchase you make will kick a couple bucks to the show, with no extra cost to you. It’s a win-win!
Want to have an email or comment read on the air? Want to have your voicemail played? Send all mails and audio files to email@example.com.
- 0:00 – Intro, which features some of that hot beepin’ and boopin’ from the game.
- 30:30 – Todd has reasons why this is… The Most Best Game of All-Time! Followed by our regular, fun features, like grading manuals, German and DuckTales.
- 44:30 – It is the return of a fun segment! Dude, What Are You Even Talking About Dude?
- 50:15 – Emails!
- 1:02:45 – We help some people in… Ask the Sweet Boys.
- 1:08:00 – Snifferoo. Next week, we’re playing one of the absolute most SMASHING games of the 64-bit era!