This week in Your Parents Basement, we are playing AS the baddies for once, in a galaxy far, far away! From 1994, we’re playing Star Wars: TIE Fighter, developed by Totally Games and published by LucasArts, for the PC.
You can manually download this week’s podcast here or subscribe to the show via the iTunes store. To manually subscribe, use this link in the device / podcast player of choice. You can also follow us on Twitter, or ‘like’ us on Facebook.
And now, there is a Discord channel for all the sweet baby boy and girl fans of YPB! Check it out here, and rub elbows with your favorite co-hosts. Are you yearning and craving a clayyyssiiiccc YPB episode? Well, they are now collected here for you! Find episodes #1 to #52 right there, in Volume I!
As always, if you like the show, support us by buying from Amazon! You can use this link to go to Amazon, and any purchase you make will kick a couple bucks to the show, with no extra cost to you. It’s a win-win!
Want to have an email or comment read on the air? Want to have your voicemail played? Send all mails and audio files to email@example.com.
- 0:00 – Intro, which features a side story from the SWARS universe.
- 33:00 – Todd has reasons why this is… The Most Best Game of All-Time! Followed by some of our usual, fun features.
- 52:00 – Emails! The hackers are on to YOURPARENTSBASEMENTPODCAST.
- 58:30 – We help some people with name changes in… Ask the Sweet Boys.
- 1:06:00 – Snifferoo. Next week, we’re playing a Genny clayyyyysic.
- Steve misspakes in the beginning, and says the developer of this game is LucasArts. They are actually the publisher! The developer is Totally Games, which was spearheaded by Lawrence Holland. They mostly did combat simulation games in the 1980s and 1990s, before branching out to VR and interactive games in the 2000s. The company is defunct as of 2015, though. Read more on the ole Wikipedias.