This week in Your Parents Basement, we are shooting baddies, especially Wild Dog, in order to secure the freedom of foreign lands! From 1995, we’re playing Time Crisis 1, 2 and 3 by Namco for the Arcade, Playstation and Playstation 2. And, talking about the rest of the series, too!
You can manually download this week’s podcast here or subscribe to the show via the iTunes store. To manually subscribe, use this link in the device / podcast player of choice. You can also follow us on Twitter, or ‘like’ us on Facebook.
And now, there is a Discord channel for all the sweet baby boy and girl fans of YPB! Check it out here, and rub elbows with your favorite co-hosts. Are you yearning and craving a clayyyssiiiccc YPB episode? Well, they are now collected here for you! Find episodes #1 to #52 right there, in Volume I!
As always, if you like the show, support us by buying from Amazon! You can use this link to go to Amazon, and any purchase you make will kick a couple bucks to the show, with no extra cost to you. It’s a win-win!
Want to have an email or comment read on the air? Want to have your voicemail played? Send all mails and audio files to email@example.com.
- 0:00 – Intro, which features one of the weird commercials for the home console versions of the series. (The ones are one and three are oddly problematic.)
- 42:00 – Todd has done the research, and he has reasons why Time Crisis is… The Most Best Game of All-Time.
- 46:30 – Emails! We get into the true origin of Link.
- 55:00 – We help some people, in, Ask the Sweet Boys.
- 1:00:00 – Snifferoo. Next week, we indulge in our deep space madness, as well as logs and Mr. Horse.