This week in Your Parents Basement, we’re down with Zelda! We are playing the coming of age story about an elf with a sword! From 1993, we’re playing The Legend of Zelda: Link’s Awakening by Nintendo for the Game Boy.
You can manually download this week’s podcast here or subscribe to the show via the iTunes store. To manually subscribe, use this link in the device / podcast player of choice. You can also follow us on Twitter, or ‘like’ us on Facebook.
And now, there is a Discord channel for all the sweet baby boy and girl fans of YPB! Check it out here, and rub elbows with your favorite co-hosts. Are you yearning and craving a clayyyssiiiccc YPB episode? Well, they are now collected here for you! Find episodes #1 to #52 right there, in Volume I!
As always, if you like the show, support us by buying from Amazon! You can use this link to go to Amazon, and any purchase you make will kick a couple bucks to the show, with no extra cost to you. It’s a win-win!
Want to have an email or comment read on the air? Want to have your voicemail played? Send all mails and audio files to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 0:00 – Intro, which asks the important question – Are you down with Zelda?
- 43:30 – Todd has reasons why this is… The Most Best Game of All-Time.
- 53:00 – We do NOT move on the to the email, portion of the show. Instead, we have a voicemail!
- 55:30 – Emails for realie this time, followed by New News.
- 1:05:30 – A quick Ask this week!
- 1:09:30 – Snifferoo! It’s like Die Hard but a video game!