This week in Your Parents Basement, we are indulging in the most American things of all – product placement, corporate synergy and the pollination of HOT IP! From 1992, we’re playing M.C. Kids by Virgin Games for the NES.
You can manually download this week’s podcast here or subscribe to the show via the iTunes store. To manually subscribe, use this link in the device / podcast player of choice. You can also follow us on Twitter, or ‘like’ us on Facebook.
And now, there is a Discord channel for all the sweet baby boy and girl fans of YPB! Check it out here, and rub elbows with your favorite co-hosts. Are you yearning and craving a clayyyssiiiccc YPB episode? Well, they are now collected here for you! Find episodes #1 to #52 right there, in Volume I!
As always, if you like the show, support us by buying from Amazon! You can use this link to go to Amazon, and any purchase you make will kick a couple bucks to the show, with no extra cost to you. It’s a win-win!
Want to have an email or comment read on the air? Want to have your voicemail played? Send all mails and audio files to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 0:00 – Intro, which features the bizarre McKids clothing line commercial floating around the Interwebz.
- 32:00 – Todd has reasons why this is… The Most Best Game of All-Time.
- 37:30 – Emails! Followed by New News at 45:30.
- 49:00 – We help some people in… Ask the Sweet Boys.
- 56:30 – Snifferoo. Next week, we’re playing Game Boy games!
- As mentioned on the show, a programmer for M.C. Kids has an awesome blog on the game and how it didn’t get the support it deserved. He also did another article on how the team programmed the game itself.