This week in Your Parents Basement, we are jumping THROUGH enemies and getting the crap beat out of our movie avatar! From 1993, we’re playing the truly dreadful Last Action Hero by Teeny Weeny Games and Bits Studio for the NES and SNES.
You can manually download this week’s podcast here or subscribe to the show via the iTunes store. To manually subscribe, use this link in the device / podcast player of choice. You can also follow us on Twitter, or ‘like’ us on Facebook.
And now, there is a Discord channel for all the sweet baby boy and girl fans of YPB! Check it out here, and rub elbows with your favorite co-hosts. Are you yearning and craving a clayyyssiiiccc YPB episode? Well, they are now collected here for you! Find episodes #1 to #52 right there, in Volume I!
As always, if you like the show, support us by buying from Amazon! You can use this link to go to Amazon, and any purchase you make will kick a couple bucks to the show, with no extra cost to you. It’s a win-win!
Want to have an email or comment read on the air? Want to have your voicemail played? Send all mails and audio files to email@example.com.
- 0:00 – Intro, which features a montage of some funny Ahnold quotes. Remember these, instead of his work in this movie.
- 29:30 – Todd somehow managed to find reasons why Last Action Hero is… The Most Best Game of All-Time.
- 37:30 – Emails! We talk pets in games. Followed by New News, at 46:30.
- 52:30 – We help some people, in… Ask the Sweet Boys.
- 59:00 – Snifferoo. A summer of product placement continues! Huzzah!