This week in Your Parents Basement, we are playing the killer app that moved CD-ROM units for ole Bill Gates in 1993! From 1993, we’re playing The 7th Guest by Trilobye for the WINDOWS PC.
You can manually download this week’s podcast here or subscribe to the show via the iTunes store. To manually subscribe, use this link in the device / podcast player of choice. You can also follow us on Twitter, or ‘like’ us on Facebook.
And now, there is a Discord channel for all the sweet baby boy and girl fans of YPB! Check it out here, and rub elbows with your favorite co-hosts. Are you yearning and craving a clayyyssiiiccc YPB episode? Well, they are now collected here for you! Find episodes #1 to #52 right there, in Volume I!
As always, if you like the show, support us by buying from Amazon! You can use this link to go to Amazon, and any purchase you make will kick a couple bucks to the show, with no extra cost to you. It’s a win-win!
Want to have an email or comment read on the air? Want to have your voicemail played? Send all mails and audio files to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 0:00 – Intro, which features some comments from the game’s creators. It’s from a “making of” VHS that was dumped on to YouTube here, and it’s proper daffy.
- 33:00 – This week, it’s a very special DuckTales Score Segment! You need to tune in and listennnn.
- 37:00 – Todd has some reasons, some of them good, about why this is… The Most Best Game of All-Time.
- 43:30 – Emails! This week, a very special fan writes in to ask us a question we’ve never answered before.
- 1:01:30 – We help some people, in… Ask the Sweet Boys.
- 1:11:30 – Snifferoo. Next week, we’re playing a game that EGM loved! That we all remember!
- 1:13:45 – Blooperoonie! Steve Greenwell, Segue Master.