This week in Your Parents Basement, we are using our nail guns to shoot dinosaurs, or at least, very strong extras in dino costumes! From 1994, we’re playing Home Improvement: Power Tool Pursuit! by Imagineering and published by Absolute Entertainment for the Super Nintendo.
You can manually download this week’s podcast here or subscribe to the show via the iTunes store. To manually subscribe, use this link in the device / podcast player of choice. You can also follow us on Twitter, or ‘like’ us on Facebook.
And now, there is a Discord channel for all the sweet baby boy and girl fans of YPB! Check it out here, and rub elbows with your favorite co-hosts.
As always, if you like the show, support us by buying from Amazon! You can use this link to go to Amazon, and any purchase you make will kick a couple bucks to the show, with no extra cost to you. It’s a win-win!
Want to have an email or comment read on the air? Want to have your voicemail played? Send all mails and audio files to email@example.com.
- 0:00 – Intro, which features the hi-larious 1990s title theme from the show.
- 31:00 – Todd has reasons why Home Improvement is… The Most Best TELEVISON SHOW of All-Time!
- 40:00 – Emails! Just like Dave, we get sacks and sacks of letters, and we answer one this week.
- 53:00 – Snifferoo. Next week, we’re getting our puzzle solvin’ onnnnn! GOT TO GET IT ON!
– According to Price Charting, and as mentioned on the show, Home Improvement is inexplicably expensive. The loose cart goes for $35, and the manual and box up the price to $86. It is not worth anywhere near that much, even for lolz.
– Steve found the image for this game on the Internetz, although oddly, it’s not from this Mental Floss list-bit on the show. It is still definitely worth reading, though!
Hey sweet baby boys and girls! Are you yearning and craving a clayyyssiiiccc YPB episode? Well, they are now collected here for you! Find episodes #1 to #52 right there, in Volume I!