This week in Your Parents Basement, we are powering up our elemental swords and blasting our way to the fortress in the sky! From 1990, we’re playing Crystalis by SNK for the NES. We’re joined by special guest and friend of the show Dale!
You can manually download this week’s podcast here or subscribe to the show via the iTunes store. To manually subscribe, use this link in the device / podcast player of choice. You can also follow us on Twitter, or ‘like’ us on Facebook.
And now, there is a Discord channel for all the sweet baby boy and girl fans of YPB! Check it out here, and rub elbows with your favorite co-hosts.
As always, if you like the show, support us by buying from Amazon! You can use this link to go to Amazon, and any purchase you make will kick a couple bucks to the show, with no extra cost to you. It’s a win-win!
Want to have an email or comment read on the air? Want to have your voicemail played? Send all mails and audio files to email@example.com.
- 0:00 – Intro, which features the zany television commercial for the game. You can check it out here!
- 45:30 – Todd has some very good reasons why Crystalis is… The Most Best Game of All-Time.
- 49:30 – Emails! How about them olds? Also, more Shaq Fu updates, of course.
- 1:14:00 – Snifferoo. It’s Oscar season, so we’re checking out a movie with a surprisingly upbeat trailer.
– If you’re curious about the D&D mixed with NES RPG podcast that Dale mentioned, Game Cola, you can find it here!