This week in Your Parents Basement, we are stabbing our way to Dracula for once! From 1997, we’re playing Castlevania: Symphony of the Night by Konami for the Playstation and Saturn.
You can manually download this week’s SPOOKTOBER podcast here or subscribe to the show via the iTunes store. To manually subscribe, use this link in the device / podcast player of choice. You can also follow us on Twitter, or ‘like’ us on Facebook.
And now, there is a Discord channel for all the sweet baby boy and girl fans of YPB! Check it out here, and rub elbows with your favorite co-hosts.
As always, if you like the show, support us by buying from Amazon! You can use this link to go to Amazon, and any purchase you make will kick a couple bucks to the show, with no extra cost to you. It’s a win-win!
Want to have an email or comment read on the air? Want to have your voicemail played? Send all mails and audio files to email@example.com.
- 0:00 – Intro, which features the “awesome” voice acting from the game’s opening sequence! It’s also viewable on YouTube here.
- 42:00 – Todd Brisket has a reason why this is… The Most Best Game of All-Time.
- 44:00 – Emails! What’s your favorite NBC courtroom drama, and why isn’t it Night Court?
- 53:00 – We help out another person, in… Ask the Sweet Boys.
- 58:00 – Snifferoo! Spooktober continues next week, with a truly frightening game!
– According to Price Charting, Symphony of the Night retains its value very well. It’s around $29 to $54 for the game on Playstation, depending on what condition you want the game in. The Saturn version was only released in Japan, and as a result, it tends to be a much pricier import.
– The Kickstarter mentioned on the show, Bloodstained: Ritual of the Night, can be found here.