This week in Your Parents Basement, we are using bulldozers, dump trucks and robots to destroy everything in our path! From 1997, we’re playing Blast Corps by Rare for the Nintendo 64.
You can manually download this week’s destruction-filled podcast here or subscribe to the show via the iTunes store. To manually subscribe, use this link in the device / podcast player of choice. You can also follow us on Twitter, or ‘like’ us on Facebook.
As always, if you like the show, support us by buying from Amazon! You can use this link to go to Amazon, and any purchase you make will kick a couple bucks to the show, with no extra cost to you. It’s a win-win!
Want to have an email or comment read on the air? Send us a message on the ole Twitter or Facebook, or, shoot that mail to email@example.com.
- 0:00 – Intro, which features the excellent title theme from the game.
- 1:45 – Today’s sponsor, along with a shoutout!
- 21:00 – We get soooo many letters! It’s the email portion, of the show!
- 30:00 – It’s the return of a popular segment! The ToddBitSkit!
- 32:30 – We help someone out, with… Ask The Sweet Boys.
- 38:45 – Our next show is #100, and we have the funkiest fresh commercial from that game!
– According to Price Charting, Blast Corps is still quite affordable! The loose N64 cart is only $8, and you can get the box and manual thrown in for $29.
– Blast Corps is one of the games included on the excellent Rare Replay for the Xbox One, along with past show subjects R.C. Pro-Am. You can listen to our previous show on that here!