This week in Your Parents Basement, we are walking across broken glass to save the president’s daughter! From 1996, we’re playing Die Hard Arcade for the Arcade and Saturn by Sega!
You can manually download this week’s podcast here or subscribe to the show via the iTunes store. To manually subscribe, use this link in the device / podcast player of choice. You can also follow us on Twitter, or ‘like’ us on Facebook.
As always, if you like the show, support us by buying from Amazon! You can use this link to go to Amazon, and any purchase you make will kick a couple bucks to the show, with no extra cost to you. It’s a win-win!
Want to have an email or comment read on the air? Send us a message on the ole Twitter or Facebook, or, shoot that mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
– According to Price Charting, Die Hard Arcade is a hella rare game for the Saturn. It’s $46 for just the game, and $66 for the box and manual. So if you see it, scoop it up!
– The Die Hard Christmas trailer we used for the Snifferoo last week can be found here.
- 0:00 – Intro, which features thespians Chris Farley and Jeff Daniels talking about Die Hard.
- 33:00 – Emails! Ole Scooty has lots of asks this week.
- 43:00 – We once again help a lot of people, as it’s a holiday edition of… Ask the Sweet Boys.
- 53:30 – Snifferoo. We get back to some hardcore gamin’ next week, with absolutely nooooo product placement.