This week in Your Parents Basement, we are hang-gliding and parachuting and rocketbelting! From 1991, we’re playing Pilotwings by Nintendo for the Super Nintendo.
You can manually download this week’s soaring podcast here or subscribe to the show via the iTunes store. To manually subscribe, use this link in the device / podcast player of choice. You can also follow us on Twitter, or ‘like’ us on Facebook.
As always, if you like the show, support us by buying from Amazon! You can use this link to go to Amazon, and any purchase you make will kick a couple bucks to the show, with no extra cost to you. It’s a win-win!
Want to have an email or comment read on the air? Send us a message on the ole Twitter or Facebook, or, shoot that mail to email@example.com.
- 0:00 – Intro, which is the game’s main theme and the flight club “lobby” music.
- 39:00 – Emails! Has anyone ever told Huell he’s like a regular Vic Romano?
- 52:30 – We help some more people this week, with Ask The Sweet Boys.
- 1:02:00 – Snifferoo. “Okay, wait. If you guys are really us, what number are we thinking of?” “69, dudes!” “Whoa!”
– Check out Dale’s website here!
– According to Price Charting, Pilotwings is actually reasonably priced, at $7 for a loose cart and $22 for the box and manual as well. The N64 version is even cheaper, with the range set at $7.50 to $14.75, and the 3DS version is even cheaper than that, at $4.50 to $8.
– The Pilotwings manual, complete with printable flight log, is available here.