This week in Your Parents Basement, it’s the continuation of a celebration! We’re covering the rest of the favorite games we played in 2015, and also, touching on some of the worst games we played. And also, of course, emails!
You can manually download this week’s prestigious podcast here or subscribe to the show via the iTunes store. To manually subscribe, use this link in the device / podcast player of choice. You can also follow us on Twitter, or ‘like’ us on Facebook.
As always, if you like the show, support us by buying from Amazon! You can use this link to go to Amazon, and any purchase you make will kick a couple bucks to the show, with no extra cost to you. It’s a win-win! Want to have an email or comment read on the air? Send us a message on the ole Twitter or Facebook, or, shoot that mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 0:00 – Intro, which is an opening from the Academy Awards.
- 1:05:30 – From Todd Brisket, he has the nominees and the winner of the Sweetest Baby Boy of Year!
- 1:07:30 – It’s a big ole expanded email portion this week, as we hear from some of the greatest friends of the show.
- 1:13:00 – A musical interlude, based on an email.
- 1:32:00 – A snifferoo from next week’s show, which is a cult classic SNES action-RPG based on a tabletop game series.
– All of the games mentioned on the show are current and not especially pricey. So if they sound interesting, be sure to help us out via Amazon!