This week in Your Parents Basement, it’s a celebration! With special guests Backsack and Beeney, we’re talking about the games we enjoyed the most in 2015, like Fallout 3, Grand Theft Auto 5 and Disney Infinity! Plus, the YPB boys share some clips from the Vault that were cut out of previous shows.
You can manually download this week’s laughs-filled podcast here or subscribe to the show via the iTunes store. To manually subscribe, use this link in the device / podcast player of choice. You can also follow us on Twitter, or ‘like’ us on Facebook.
As always, if you like the show, support us by buying from Amazon! You can use this link to go to Amazon, and any purchase you make will kick a couple bucks to the show, with no extra cost to you. It’s a win-win! Want to have an email or comment read on the air? Send us a message on the ole Twitter or Facebook, or, shoot that mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 0:00 – Intro, which is the regal opening theme from Johnny Carson’s talk show. Backsack is with the boys from the start!
- 13:45 – Beeney joins in to talk about her favorite game of 2015, selected from two possible options!
- 21:00 – Cave Johnson and GLaDOS from Portal 2 help us kick the ass of some technical difficult lemons, as we segue into some of our clips from the Vault. It’s a celebration!
- 47:45 – A snifferoo from one of the lesser Douglas Adams works.
– All of the games mentioned on the show are current and not especially pricey. So if they sound interesting, be sure to help us out via Amazon!
COMING NEXT WEEK
We finish up with our favorite games we played in 2015, some of our least favorite games, and of course, we read some emails!