This week in Your Parents Basement, we are saving our human girlfriend, even though we are a hairy gorilla! Bodacious! From 1992, we’re playing Town & Country II: Thrilla’s Surfari, developed by Sculptured Software and published by Acclaim / LJN, for the NES.
You can manually download this week’s podcast here or subscribe to the show via the iTunes store. To manually subscribe, use this link in the device / podcast player of choice. You can also follow us on Twitter, or ‘like’ us on Facebook.
And now, there is a Discord channel for all the sweet baby boy and girl fans of YPB! Check it out here, and rub elbows with your favorite co-hosts. Are you yearning and craving a clayyyssiiiccc YPB episode? Well, they are now collected here for you! Find episodes #1 to #52 right there, in Volume I!
As always, if you like the show, support us by buying from Amazon! You can use this link to go to Amazon, and any purchase you make will kick a couple bucks to the show, with no extra cost to you. It’s a win-win!
Want to have an email or comment read on the air? Want to have your voicemail played? Send all mails and audio files to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 0:00 – Intro, which features a commercial from a competing Town & Country IP holder.
- 24:00 – Todd has reasons why this is… The Most Best Game of All-Time! Followed by our regular, fun features, like grading manuals and DuckTales.
- 39:00 – It is another fun edition of YPB Theatre!
- 44:30 – Emails!
- 58:30 – We help some people in… Ask the Sweet Boys. It is one of our most vexing questions yet!
- 1:05:30 – Snifferoo. Next week, we’re dusting off some old IP, and reheating it to make the hottest of the hot IP!