This week in Your Parents Basement, we are chucking explosive CDs at members of the NON! From 1995, we’re playing Revolution X by Rage Software, mostly for the SNES and Genesis, but a tiny bit for the Arcade too.
You can manually download this week’s podcast here or subscribe to the show via the iTunes store. To manually subscribe, use this link in the device / podcast player of choice. You can also follow us on Twitter, or ‘like’ us on Facebook.
And now, there is a Discord channel for all the sweet baby boy and girl fans of YPB! Check it out here, and rub elbows with your favorite co-hosts. Are you yearning and craving a clayyyssiiiccc YPB episode? Well, they are now collected here for you! Find episodes #1 to #52 right there, in Volume I!
As always, if you like the show, support us by buying from Amazon! You can use this link to go to Amazon, and any purchase you make will kick a couple bucks to the show, with no extra cost to you. It’s a win-win!
Want to have an email or comment read on the air? Want to have your voicemail played? Send all mails and audio files to email@example.com.
- 0:00 – Intro, which features a piano theme of “Love In An Elevator,” from the Arcade version.
- 36:00 – Todd has reasons why Revolution X is… The Most Best Game of All-Time.
- 42:00 – Emails! Picking out usernames for online play. And in New News, we talk claayyysssiiiccc game sales.
- 57:30 – We are FINALLY back to helping people, with another segment of Ask the Sweet Boys.
- 1:04:30 – Snifferoo. Next week, we’re playing as the other shared Nintendo-Rare mascot.