This week in our FINAL scheduled episode of Your Parents Basement, we say goodbye to one of our dearest and oldest friends. From 1996, we are playing Super Mario 64, developed and published by Nintendo, for the Nintendo 64!
You can manually download this week’s podcast here or subscribe to the show via the iTunes store. To manually subscribe, use this link in the device / podcast player of choice. You can also follow us on Twitter, or ‘like’ us on Facebook.
And now, there is a Discord channel for all the sweet baby boy and girl fans of YPB! Check it out here, and rub elbows with your favorite co-hosts. Are you yearning and craving a clayyyssiiiccc YPB episode? Well, they are now collected here for you! Find episodes #1 to #52 right there, in Volume I!
As always, if you like the show, support us by buying from Amazon! You can use this link to go to Amazon, and any purchase you make will kick a couple bucks to the show, with no extra cost to you. It’s a win-win!
Want to have an email or comment read on the air? Want to have your voicemail played? Send all mails and audio files to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 0:00 – Intro, which features the stellar intro of the game!
- 32:00 – Todd has reasons why this is… The Most Best Game of All-Time! Followed by our regular, fun features, like grading manuals and DuckTales.
- 56:00 – We hear from two old friends, in the Voicemail portion of the show.
- 1:06:00 – Emails!
- 1:17:00 – Todd has a special new segment: The Retrospekt.
- 1:52:45 – We help some people in… Ask the Sweet Boys.
- 2:02:00 – Snifferoo. Next week, we’re… uh… Not doing much!
- 2:02:45 – Blooperoonie!