This week in Your Parents Basement, we are griping about 20 punches being needed to defeat secret service agents and guys in rat costumes! From 1994, we’re playing Bebe’s Kids by Radical Entertainment for the Super Nintendo.
You can manually download this week’s Nintendo Power-approved podcast here or subscribe to the show via the iTunes store. To manually subscribe, use this link in the device / podcast player of choice. You can also follow us on Twitter, or ‘like’ us on Facebook.
As always, if you like the show, support us by buying from Amazon! You can use this link to go to Amazon, and any purchase you make will kick a couple bucks to the show, with no extra cost to you. It’s a win-win!
Want to have an email or comment read on the air? Send us a message on the ole Twitter or Facebook, or, shoot that mail to email@example.com.
- 0:00 – Intro, which features the surprisingly OK title theme from the game. (Don’t worry though, pretty much everything else is trash.)
- 19:00 – In a new segment, Huell discusses why according to one reviewer, Bebe’s Kids is… The Most Worst Game of All-Time.
- 23:45 – Todd prefers to look on the lighter side of things, as he talks about why, according to some, Bebe’s Kids is… The Most Best Game of All-Time.
- 36:16 – Emails! We hear from a great gift-giver again, and also get a communication (and thank god, a question!) from the beyond.
- 45:45 – As usual, we help a lot of people, or at least one person, with… Ask the Sweet Boys.
- 51:00 – Snifferoo! With Easter just around the corner, we’re going to be playing the perfect game for it!
– According to Price Charting, Bebe’s Kids costs $17.99 for the loose cart and $79.99 for the box, cart and manual.
– If you can handle an annoying slideshow, Madame Noire has 15 things you might not know about Bebe’s Kids.