This week in Your Parents Basement, we are playing as a sweet lil baby Alucard! From 1993, we’re playing Kid Dracula by Konami for the Game Boy.
You can manually download this week’s bat-filled podcast here or subscribe to the show via the iTunes store. To manually subscribe, use this link in the device / podcast player of choice. You can also follow us on Twitter, or ‘like’ us on Facebook.
And now, there is a Discord channel for all the sweet baby boy and girl fans of YPB! Check it out here, and rub elbows with your favorite co-hosts.
As always, if you like the show, support us by buying from Amazon! You can use this link to go to Amazon, and any purchase you make will kick a couple bucks to the show, with no extra cost to you. It’s a win-win!
Want to have an email or comment read on the air? Want to have your voicemail played? Send all mails and audio files to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 0:00 – Intro, which features the excellent title theme from the game, as well as some music from stage one.
- 30:30 – Todd Brisket has some reasons why Kid Dracula is… The Most Best Game of All-Time.
- 37:00 – Steve has an absolutely seamless segue for the Voicemails feature, which is not new.
- 43:00 – Emails! Followed by New News, and a mini-update on our longest Kickstarter whipping horse.
- 55:00 – As always, we try to help some people with… Ask the Sweet Boys.
- 1:01:00 – Snifferoo. We are shirtless, and swingin’ our axe around next week! Is that code? You’ll have to listen and find out!
– As discussed on the show, according to Price Charting, Kid Dracula is shockingly valuable! The loose cart is worth $69, and the box and manual up the price to $559. There are only about three sales per year, too, so it’s in short supply.