This week in Your Parents Basement, we are scaring the crap out of the sleazy dude that makes defective skateboards! For real! From 1993, we’re playing Haunting Starring Polterguy by Electronic Arts for the Sega Genesis.
You can manually download this week’s spoop-filled podcast here or subscribe to the show via the iTunes store. To manually subscribe, use this link in the device / podcast player of choice. You can also follow us on Twitter, or ‘like’ us on Facebook.
And now, there is a Discord channel for all the sweet baby boy and girl fans of YPB! Check it out here, and rub elbows with your favorite co-hosts.
As always, if you like the show, support us by buying from Amazon! You can use this link to go to Amazon, and any purchase you make will kick a couple bucks to the show, with no extra cost to you. It’s a win-win!
Want to have an email or comment read on the air? Want to have your voicemail played? Send all mails and audio files to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 0:00 – Intro, which features the opening 30 seconds of the game.
- 31:00 – Todd has reasons why this is… The Most Best Game of All-Time.
- 36:30 – Emails!
- 48:00 – We help some people, with… Ask the Sweet Boys!
- 52:00 – Snifferoo. Next week, we’re playing as one of the most-reviled vidya game minibosses!
– According to Price Charting, Haunting Starring Polterguy is reasonably prices, at $25 for the loose cart and $41 for the box and manual included.
– There isn’t much info on this game online, but the TV Tropes page is fairly robust.