This week in Your Parents Basement, we are taking a couple days off and sharing the fruit of our back catalog! Please enjoy the following outtakes and off-topic discussions from episodes 44 through 52, recorded in 2016.
You can manually download this week’s podcast here or subscribe to the show via the iTunes store. To manually subscribe, use this link in the device / podcast player of choice. You can also follow us on Twitter, or ‘like’ us on Facebook.
And now, there is a Discord channel for all the sweet baby boy and girl fans of YPB! Check it out here, and rub elbows with your favorite co-hosts. Are you yearning and craving a clayyyssiiiccc YPB episode? Well, they are now collected here for you! Find episodes #1 to #52 right there, in Volume I!
As always, if you like the show, support us by buying from Amazon! You can use this link to go to Amazon, and any purchase you make will kick a couple bucks to the show, with no extra cost to you. It’s a win-win!
Want to have an email or comment read on the air? Want to have your voicemail played? Send all mails and audio files to firstname.lastname@example.org.
TIMESTAMPS AND CHAPTER TITLES
- 1) Getting Comfortable… With Our Butts. – 0:00
- 2) Has There Ever Been Superman? – 3:15
- 3) PEAKY BLINDERS, Names on “The Simpsons” and Todd’s Sleepy Times – 4:52
- 4) Pee Break – 9:32
- 5) What’s Next? Is It A Game? – 11:26
- 6) Michigan J. YPBoyz – 14:31
- 7) Arcade Dreaming, Crushing Realities, Pro Skeeballers and Free Plum Day – 17:18
- 8) Hamster Talk – 23:39
- 9) The Lineage of the Estevez Brothers – 24:46
- 10) Kobe’s Last Game With Sack – 26:40
- 11) Gilbert Gottfried’s Old Hollywood and 4/20 Talk MANNNN – 28:36
- 12) A YPB Favorite, Dead Air! – 37:14
- 13) Snifferoo – 38:34