This week in Your Parents Basement, we are clinging to walls and thinking about moving to the Human World! From 1992, we’re playing Gargoyle’s Quest 2 by Capcom for the NES. We’re joined by special guest and dear, dear friend of the show, Hawk!
You can manually download this week’s fireballin’ podcast here or subscribe to the show via the iTunes store. To manually subscribe, use this link in the device / podcast player of choice. You can also follow us on Twitter, or ‘like’ us on Facebook.
And now, there is a Discord channel for all the sweet baby boy and girl fans of YPB! Check it out here, and rub elbows with your favorite co-hosts.
As always, if you like the show, support us by buying from Amazon! You can use this link to go to Amazon, and any purchase you make will kick a couple bucks to the show, with no extra cost to you. It’s a win-win!
Want to have an email or comment read on the air? Want to have your voicemail played? Send all mails and audio files to email@example.com.
- 0:00 – Intro! No time for funnies this week, we go straight to the spook-trance.
- 36:00 – Emails! A lot of spooky topics this week, so we get into the mails quicker than normal.
- 53:00 – As always, we help at least one folk in… Ask the Sweet Boys.
- 1:00:00 – Snifferoo! Getting off the spooky games, finally, and into more stuff from our childhoods.
– According to Price Charting, and as mentioned on the show, Gargoyle’s Quest 2 came out toward the end of the NES’ lifespan. As a result, it’s expensive – about $80 for the cart, and $172 if you want the box and manual as well. The Game Boy version is pricey too, at $23 for the cart, and $80 for the box and manual.