Tag Archives: Colecovision
– How did 12-year NHL vet Ryan Kesler get involved in hockey? Why, NHL 94, of course!
– Kotaku’s Patrick Klepek has a long article on several different Nintendo hackers.
– FOX Sports had a segment with NASCAR drivers playing Mario Kart 64. It’s on YouTube here.
– From UK site Wow 24/7, Jordan Sims has a list of the horrible attempts by McDonald’s to create video games.
– Whoops! It turns out the Coleco Chameleon system might have been a hoax. Engadget’s Kris Naudus has a good summary on the Internet sleuthing done.
– A fun article from Dan Taipua at The Spinoff on the essentials for an NES collection. Included is the Power Glove, because “it looks f****** amazing.” I can’t disagree with that. Speaking of the Power Glove, Sony has filed a patent for a new glove-based controller, per Uproxx.
ON THIS DAY IN VIDEO GAME HISTORY…
– Yet again, not much of significance came out, since March tends to be another slow month for games. Metal Gear Solid 2: Substance came out in 2003, but it was simply an expanded version of the original sequel. Helldivers got rave reviews, but it only came out in 2015.