This week in Your Parents Basement, we are watching in horror as Jason emerges from Crystal Lake to kill all sorts of sweet baby boys! From 1989, we’re playing Friday the 13th by Atlus and published by LJN for the NES.
You can manually download this week’s Spooptober podcast here or subscribe to the show via the iTunes store. To manually subscribe, use this link in the device / podcast player of choice. You can also follow us on Twitter, or ‘like’ us on Facebook.
And now, there is a Discord channel for all the sweet baby boy and girl fans of YPB! Check it out here, and rub elbows with your favorite co-hosts.
As always, if you like the show, support us by buying from Amazon! You can use this link to go to Amazon, and any purchase you make will kick a couple bucks to the show, with no extra cost to you. It’s a win-win!
Want to have an email or comment read on the air? Want to have your voicemail played? Send all mails and audio files to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 0:00 – Intro, which features the wonderfully cheesy trailer from the seventh movie, which the game is based on. You can see it on YouTube here!
- 37:30 – After cleanin’ the pee out of your pants, you need a pick-me-up from such a scary game. So we have… The Cheer-Up Corner, a new segment!
- 40:30 – Todd has reasons why Friday the 13th is… The Most Best Game of All-Time.
- 43:45 – Emails! Much like Dave Letterman, we also get stacks and stacks of letters.
- 55:00 – We help some people, in, ASK the Sweet Boys.
- 1:00:00 – Snifferoo. GET HYPED! We’re playing one of the all-time horror and gamin’ claysics.
– According to Price Charting, this is a cheap game somewhat. It’s $10 for the loose cart, and $48 for the box and manual included. It’s awful though, so don’t buy it.