This week in Your Parents Basement, we celebrate another year in gaming, despite being off the air for most of it. It is The Sweeties 2020! And somewhat surprisingly, this is NOT a family friendly show.
You can manually download this week’s podcast here or subscribe to the show via the iTunes store. To manually subscribe, use this link in the device / podcast player of choice. You can also follow us on Twitter, or ‘like’ us on Facebook.
And now, there is a Discord channel for all the sweet baby boy and girl fans of YPB! Check it out here, and rub elbows with your favorite co-hosts. Are you yearning and craving a clayyyssiiiccc YPB episode? Well, they are now collected here for you! Find episodes #1 to #52 right there, in Volume I!
As always, if you like the show, support us by buying from Amazon! You can use this link to go to Amazon, and any purchase you make will kick a couple bucks to the show, with no extra cost to you. It’s a win-win!
Want to have an email or comment read on the air? Want to have your voicemail played? Send all mails and audio files to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 0:00 – Intro, which features the traditional AWARDS SHOW music. Then, we talk our favorite – and least favorite – games of 2020! And yeah, I guess there’s a bit about what we’ve been doing since we’ve been off the air…
- 59:00 – Thanks to Steve, we seamlessly segue into Vidya Game Theatre, with some fantastic work by Huell and Todd on the latest production.
- 1:05:00 – Somehow, we have yet more awards!
- 1:15:15 – Even though we’ve been off the air for months, heck, we have a voicemail!
- 1:19:30 – Emails! Sorry to all of you with pressing matters we didn’t get to earlier.
- 1:38:30 – We even have an ASK in this super-sized edition!
- 1:46:00 – Snifferoo. Man, wasn’t that a weird movie?