This week in Your Parents Basement, we are living our best lives, finally, as we take on the role of cats in fighter jets! From 1993, we’re playing Trevor McFur in the Crescent Galaxy, developed by Flare II and published by Atari for the Jaguar. (Hey, it’s the first Jag game we’ve covered!)
You can manually download this week’s podcast here or subscribe to the show via the iTunes store. To manually subscribe, use this link in the device / podcast player of choice. You can also follow us on Twitter, or ‘like’ us on Facebook.
And now, there is a Discord channel for all the sweet baby boy and girl fans of YPB! Check it out here, and rub elbows with your favorite co-hosts. Are you yearning and craving a clayyyssiiiccc YPB episode? Well, they are now collected here for you! Find episodes #1 to #52 right there, in Volume I!
As always, if you like the show, support us by buying from Amazon! You can use this link to go to Amazon, and any purchase you make will kick a couple bucks to the show, with no extra cost to you. It’s a win-win!
Want to have an email or comment read on the air? Want to have your voicemail played? Send all mails and audio files to email@example.com.
- 0:00 – Intro, which features pretty much the only music in this game.
- 36:00 – Todd (somehow!) has reasons why this is… The Most Best Game of All-Time! Followed by our regular, fun features, like grading manuals and DuckTales.
- 48:30 – Ohhhh kids, you’re in for a treat! It is another edition of… Vidya Game Theater.
- 55:00 – Emails!
- 1:01:00 – We help some people in… Ask the Sweet Boys.
- 1:05:00 – Snifferoo. Next week, we’re playing a CLAYSIC game that is especially aligned with Nintendo Power!