This week in Your Parents Basement, we are designing the coasters of our dreeeammsss! From 1999, we’re playing RollerCoaster Tycoon by Chris Sawyer Productions for the PC. Friend of the Show Mattyboy subs in for Todd Brisket, who’s exploring the American Midwest.
You can manually download this week’s podcast here or subscribe to the show via the iTunes store. To manually subscribe, use this link in the device / podcast player of choice. You can also follow us on Twitter, or ‘like’ us on Facebook.
And now, there is a Discord channel for all the sweet baby boy and girl fans of YPB! Check it out here, and rub elbows with your favorite co-hosts. Are you yearning and craving a clayyyssiiiccc YPB episode? Well, they are now collected here for you! Find episodes #1 to #52 right there, in Volume I!
As always, if you like the show, support us by buying from Amazon! You can use this link to go to Amazon, and any purchase you make will kick a couple bucks to the show, with no extra cost to you. It’s a win-win!
Want to have an email or comment read on the air? Want to have your voicemail played? Send all mails and audio files to email@example.com.
- 0:00 – Intro, which features the ULTRA RAD television commercial for the game.
- 27:30 – HUELL has reasons why this is… The Most Best Game of All-Time!
- 37:30 – A brand new co-host means we have a brand new rating scale!
- 46:30 – Emails!
- 56:00 – We help some people in… Ask the Sweet Boys. (Even if we don’t remember the preamble.)
- 1:06:00 – Snifferoo. Next week, we’re FINALLY playing a classic game that we’ve overlooked for years!
- As mentioned on the show, the 12-year ride from hell. From there, you can find all sorts of bizarre RollerCoaster Tycoon stories.