This week in Your Parents Basement, we are scaling up frozen platforms! From 1985, we’re playing Ice Climber by Nintendo for the NES. And a warning – This week’s show has some language that isn’t appropriate for the sweetest of baby boys.
You can manually download this week’s podcast here or subscribe to the show via the iTunes store. To manually subscribe, use this link in the device / podcast player of choice. You can also follow us on Twitter, or ‘like’ us on Facebook.
And now, there is a Discord channel for all the sweet baby boy and girl fans of YPB! Check it out here, and rub elbows with your favorite co-hosts. Are you yearning and craving a clayyyssiiiccc YPB episode? Well, they are now collected here for you! Find episodes #1 to #52 right there, in Volume I!
As always, if you like the show, support us by buying from Amazon! You can use this link to go to Amazon, and any purchase you make will kick a couple bucks to the show, with no extra cost to you. It’s a win-win!
Want to have an email or comment read on the air? Want to have your voicemail played? Send all mails and audio files to email@example.com.
- 0:00 – Intro, which features the nifty 8-bit tones of the main theme.
- 23:00 – Vidya Game Theater returns! And it is maaaaagical.
- 32:30 – Todd has reasons why this is… The Most Best Game of All-Time! Followed by our usual rankings.
- 42:45 – Emails!
- 1:01:45 – We help some people in… Ask the Sweet Boys.
- 1:08:00 – Snifferoo. Next week, we’re on the heels of one of the world’s most famous spies.
- 1:08:45 – Blooperoonie! Sometimes we do extensive show prep, while other times, not so much.