This week in Your Parents Basement, we are celebrating the best – and worst – games that we played this year! From our experiences in 2018, it is the annual Sweetie Awards.
You can manually download this week’s podcast here or subscribe to the show via the iTunes store. To manually subscribe, use this link in the device / podcast player of choice. You can also follow us on Twitter, or ‘like’ us on Facebook.
And now, there is a Discord channel for all the sweet baby boy and girl fans of YPB! Check it out here, and rub elbows with your favorite co-hosts. Are you yearning and craving a clayyyssiiiccc YPB episode? Well, they are now collected here for you! Find episodes #1 to #52 right there, in Volume I!
As always, if you like the show, support us by buying from Amazon! You can use this link to go to Amazon, and any purchase you make will kick a couple bucks to the show, with no extra cost to you. It’s a win-win!
Want to have an email or comment read on the air? Want to have your voicemail played? Send all mails and audio files to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 0:00 – Intro, which features the traditional HOLLYWOOD music. Then, we talk our favorite games of 2018!
- 38:00 – The SBBs talk about some of their least favorite games of the year. Spoiler: All of them, we played for this show.
- 53:30 – Thanks to Steve, we seamlessly segue into the other awards.
- 1:14:45 – Our most famous fan calls in! A voicemail from the Prez!
- 1:17:00 – We don’t have time for a Proper Ask, so instead, we just tease one.
- 1:19:15 – Snifferoo. We are playing a 16-bit CLAYSIC version of an 8-bit CLAYSIC.