This week in Your Parents Basement, we are celebrating the 25th anniversary of one of the most memorable 1990s movie sequels! From 1993, we’re playing Beethoven: The Ultimate Canine Caper by Riedel Software for the SNES.
You can manually download this week’s podcast here or subscribe to the show via the iTunes store. To manually subscribe, use this link in the device / podcast player of choice. You can also follow us on Twitter, or ‘like’ us on Facebook.
And now, there is a Discord channel for all the sweet baby boy and girl fans of YPB! Check it out here, and rub elbows with your favorite co-hosts. Are you yearning and craving a clayyyssiiiccc YPB episode? Well, they are now collected here for you! Find episodes #1 to #52 right there, in Volume I!
As always, if you like the show, support us by buying from Amazon! You can use this link to go to Amazon, and any purchase you make will kick a couple bucks to the show, with no extra cost to you. It’s a win-win!
Want to have an email or comment read on the air? Want to have your voicemail played? Send all mails and audio files to email@example.com.
- 0:00 – Intro, which features a wonderful Beethoven-related song.
- 32:30 – Todd has reasons why this is… The Most Best Game of All-Time!
- 50:45 – Emails!
- 1:02:00 – Our Decision to Choose the Fate of Our Destiny.
- 1:08:00 – Snifferoo. Next week, we’re clicking around everything!
- 1:10:00 – Blooperonie! Steve has some technical problems.