This week in Your Parents Basement, we are blasting aliens in a dystopian Los Angeles! And we’re doing it with ATTITUDE. From 1996, we’re playing Duke Nukem 3D by 3D Realms for the PC and Nintendo 64.
You can manually download this week’s podcast here or subscribe to the show via the iTunes store. To manually subscribe, use this link in the device / podcast player of choice. You can also follow us on Twitter, or ‘like’ us on Facebook.
And now, there is a Discord channel for all the sweet baby boy and girl fans of YPB! Check it out here, and rub elbows with your favorite co-hosts. Are you yearning and craving a clayyyssiiiccc YPB episode? Well, they are now collected here for you! Find episodes #1 to #52 right there, in Volume I!
As always, if you like the show, support us by buying from Amazon! You can use this link to go to Amazon, and any purchase you make will kick a couple bucks to the show, with no extra cost to you. It’s a win-win!
Want to have an email or comment read on the air? Want to have your voicemail played? Send all mails and audio files to email@example.com.
- 0:00 – Intro, which features a collection of samples from ole Dank Nakems. You can find the full presentation here.
- 29:15 – The sweet baby boys do their three regular segments.
- 38:30 – Todd has reasons why Dirk Neekems 3D is… The Most Best Game of All-Time!
- 50:00 – Emails!
- 53:30 – We help some people in… Ask the Sweet Boys.
- 58:30 – Snifferoo. Next week, we’re delving into some deeeeep pages. Now we’re playing with power!
- On the sode, Huell mentions some pretty cool dudes in a manual. When you’re ready for it, that picture is on page 25 (the last page) of this PDF manual.