This week in Your Parents Basement, we are the smallest dragon, attempting to save our fellow dragon friends! From 1998, we’re playing Spyro by Insomniac Games for the Playstation. We are joined by Friend of the Show Hawk for one of our funnest and free-flowing sessions yet!
You can manually download this week’s podcast here or subscribe to the show via the iTunes store. To manually subscribe, use this link in the device / podcast player of choice. You can also follow us on Twitter, or ‘like’ us on Facebook.
And now, there is a Discord channel for all the sweet baby boy and girl fans of YPB! Check it out here, and rub elbows with your favorite co-hosts. Are you yearning and craving a clayyyssiiiccc YPB episode? Well, they are now collected here for you! Find episodes #1 to #52 right there, in Volume I!
As always, if you like the show, support us by buying from Amazon! You can use this link to go to Amazon, and any purchase you make will kick a couple bucks to the show, with no extra cost to you. It’s a win-win!
Want to have an email or comment read on the air? Want to have your voicemail played? Send all mails and audio files to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 0:00 – Intro, which features one of the sassy commercials for the game.
- 35:00 – Todd has reasons why Spyro is… The Most Best Game of All-Time! Followed by our usual rankings.
- 45:30 – Emails! We hear from friend of the show Cosmo and others.
- 1:01:00 – We help some people in… Ask the Sweet Boys.
- 1:09:00 – It is the return of a favorite fan segment… Our Decision to Choose the Fate of Our Destiny.
- 1:04:30 – Snifferoo. Next week, we’re kicking ass and chewing bubble gum, and we’re allllll outta bubble gum.