This week in Your Parents Basement, we are riding the waves of the cosmos and beating claysic enemies like Fire Lord, Reptyl and Kylor, the self-proclaimed emperor of the Skrull! From 1990, we’re playing Silver Surfer by Software Creations for the NES.
You can manually download this week’s podcast here or subscribe to the show via the iTunes store. To manually subscribe, use this link in the device / podcast player of choice. You can also follow us on Twitter, or ‘like’ us on Facebook.
And now, there is a Discord channel for all the sweet baby boy and girl fans of YPB! Check it out here, and rub elbows with your favorite co-hosts. Are you yearning and craving a clayyyssiiiccc YPB episode? Well, they are now collected here for you! Find episodes #1 to #52 right there, in Volume I!
As always, if you like the show, support us by buying from Amazon! You can use this link to go to Amazon, and any purchase you make will kick a couple bucks to the show, with no extra cost to you. It’s a win-win!
Want to have an email or comment read on the air? Want to have your voicemail played? Send all mails and audio files to email@example.com.
- 0:00 – Intro, which features a totally cool commercial for Silver Surfer and Spot.
- 29:30 – Todd has reasons why Silver Surfer is… The Most Best Game of All-Time! And then, Steve has a new segment that he found at the consignment shop.
- 40:45 – Emails!
- 54:00 – We help some people in… Ask the Sweet Boys.
- 1:00:00 – Snifferoo. Next week, we’re trying to enjoy a night at the opera, but instead, a game breaks out. And uh, mitochondria.
- Steve wasn’t going crazy, Jon Stewart regularly crapped all over Arby’s.