This week in Your Parents Basement, we are revving up our engines, destroying all other competitors and getting one true wish granted! From 1995 and 1996, we’re playing Twisted Metal 1 and Twisted Metal 2, developed by SingleTrac and published by Sony for the Playstation. We’re joined by Friend of the Show DTR for his second appearance!
You can manually download this week’s podcast here or subscribe to the show via the iTunes store. To manually subscribe, use this link in the device / podcast player of choice. You can also follow us on Twitter, or ‘like’ us on Facebook.
And now, there is a Discord channel for all the sweet baby boy and girl fans of YPB! Check it out here, and rub elbows with your favorite co-hosts. Are you yearning and craving a clayyyssiiiccc YPB episode? Well, they are now collected here for you! Find episodes #1 to #52 right there, in Volume I!
As always, if you like the show, support us by buying from Amazon! You can use this link to go to Amazon, and any purchase you make will kick a couple bucks to the show, with no extra cost to you. It’s a win-win!
Want to have an email or comment read on the air? Want to have your voicemail played? Send all mails and audio files to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 0:00 – Intro, which features an excellent commercial for the game, that played on American television.
- 41:00 – Todd Brisket has some reasons why Twisted Metal 1 and 2 are… the Most Best Games of All-Time.
- 55:00 – Emails! We answer some burnin’ questions.
- 1:10:00 – Ask the Sweet Boys. We help people, in sweet, mature and responsible ways, sometimes.
- 1:17:00 – Snifferoo. We hit another milestone as sweet baby boys! Huzzah!
– According to Price Charting, the games of the Twisted Metal series are very affordable. All of them sell for less than $10 each, and most are in the $5 to $8 range. The longbox for the original is the only “pricey” one, at $33.