This week in Your Parents Basement, we are enjoying fine acting and running away from zombies in order to conserve ammo! From 1998, we’re playing Resident Evil 2 by Capcom for the Playstation (and every other system now, too).
You can manually download this week’s totally spooky podcast here or subscribe to the show via the iTunes store. To manually subscribe, use this link in the device / podcast player of choice. You can also follow us on Twitter, or ‘like’ us on Facebook.
And now, there is a Discord channel for all the sweet baby boy and girl fans of YPB! Check it out here, and rub elbows with your favorite co-hosts.
As always, if you like the show, support us by buying from Amazon! You can use this link to go to Amazon, and any purchase you make will kick a couple bucks to the show, with no extra cost to you. It’s a win-win!
Want to have an email or comment read on the air? Want to have your voicemail played? Send all mails and audio files to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 0:00 – Intro, which features an incredible commercial for the game. You can check it out on YouTube here!
- 45:30 – Todd has some good, legitimate reasons why Resident Evil 2 is… The Most Best Game of All-Time.
- 51:00 – Emails! Followed by New News on Secret of Mana and other games we’ve already played.
- 1:09:00 – Snifferoo. Next week, our show is going to be the most tactical its ever been!
– According to Price Charting, Resident Evil 2 is pretty affordable. There are more than 10 different versions available at this point, and they’re all between the $5 and $20 range.
– Here is the Kotaku article by Stacie Ponder, mentioned by Steve on the show, about the ungodly number of Resident Evil ports out there. Achievement Oriented also did a segment on it, but Steve can’t remember which episode it was on, so just check them out in general.