This week in Your Parents Basement, we are using our options to shoot all sorts of alien baddies in a pluckishly-named game! From 1991, we’re playing S.C.A.T.: Special Cybernetic Attack Team by Natsume for the NES.
You can manually download this week’s cyborg-filled podcast here or subscribe to the show via the iTunes store. To manually subscribe, use this link in the device / podcast player of choice. You can also follow us on Twitter, or ‘like’ us on Facebook.
And now, there is a Discord channel for all the sweet baby boy and girl fans of YPB! Check it out here, and rub elbows with your favorite co-hosts.
As always, if you like the show, support us by buying from Amazon! You can use this link to go to Amazon, and any purchase you make will kick a couple bucks to the show, with no extra cost to you. It’s a win-win!
Want to have an email or comment read on the air? Want to have your voicemail played? Send all mails and audio files to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 0:00 – Intro, which features the neat techno prologue theme from the game.
- 31:00 – Todd Brisket has reasons why this is… The Most Best Game of All-Time.
- 41:30 – Voicemails! We have some big time callers this week!
- 47:00 – Emails! Some writers have a lot more free time on their hands now.
- 1:05:45 – As always, we help some people in… Ask The Sweet Boys!
- 1:10:30 – Snifferoo. Next week, we’re focusing on VENGENANCE and SUPERHEROES (in trashy, awful video games).
– According to Price Charting, and as mentioned on the show, S.C.A.T. is pretty valuable. The loose cart goes for $127, and the box and manual up the price to $211.75.