This week in Your Parents Basement, we are not playing as Sonic and dashing through Green Hill Zone! Instead, we’re soaring through the air in an incredibly mediocre platform game. From 1993, we’re playing Alfred Chicken by Twilight for the NES and SNES.
You can manually download this week’s gobblin’ podcast here or subscribe to the show via the iTunes store. To manually subscribe, use this link in the device / podcast player of choice. You can also follow us on Twitter, or ‘like’ us on Facebook.
And now, there is a Discord channel for all the sweet baby boy and girl fans of YPB! Check it out here, and rub elbows with your favorite co-hosts.
As always, if you like the show, support us by buying from Amazon! You can use this link to go to Amazon, and any purchase you make will kick a couple bucks to the show, with no extra cost to you. It’s a win-win!
Want to have an email or comment read on the air? Want to have your voicemail played? Send all mails and audio files to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 0:00 – Intro!
- 29:30 – Todd REALLY outdoes himself this week, as he finds the absolute best voicemails the show has ever played before! Must listen.
- 36:00 – Todd has a reason why Alfred Chicken is… The Most Best Game of All-Time.
- 37:45 – Emails! Thanksgiving focus this week, from a special friend, BFC.
- 51:30 – We can’t end the show without helping some people, in, Ask the Sweet Boys.
- 57:30 – Snifferoo. A friend of the show is covering two claaayyysics with us next week!
– According to Price Charting, Alfred Chicken is surprisingly expensive. The loose NES cart is $68, and the Game Boy version goes for $11.68. The price skyrockets to $137.50 and $235.50, respectively, if you want the boxes and manuals. The SNES version is more appropriate, at $7.77 and $26.